Posted on | febbraio 27, 2007 | No Comments
EMCO Software has brought out an intuitive and handy tool known as EMCO MoveOnBoot, the program has a very basic but very useful features that is very helpful especially when your files are locked by a system utility or any other program that prevents you from changing them. Have you ever faced a problem on moving, renaming or deleting files that are locked by your system? If this is true in your case then, look no further MoveOnBoot is the best solution for you. It enables you to perform those actions with ease that requires no hectic procedure.
When you want to delete a file, delete a file in a folder or delete a folder, simply move the file into the program and rename the files or folders that are locked, you can do all this in a breeze.
Below are the main features of EMCO MoveOnBoot:
- Very simple and easy to use interface.
- Delete a single or multiple files
- Delete a single or multiple files within a folder
- Delete a folder
- Move a file
- Rename a file
The main features of EMCO MoveOnBoot are described in more detail below:
- Very simple and easy to use interface – EMCO MoveOnBoot comes up with a simple and easy to use interface that enables you to get started in a few seconds.
- Delete a single or multiple files – MoveOnBoot enables you to remove a file(s) that are locked by your system with only a few mouse clicks.
- Delete a single or multiple files within a folder – You can also delete locked a file(s) located within a folder in your machine. Just browse to the folder where which you want to remove files. Now specify the file extension for the files you want to remove.
- Delete a folder – Do you want to remove a folder that is locked? Don’t worry you can do that as well with MoveOnBoot. Just select the folder that you want to remove and it will be removed on next reboot.
- Move a file – EMCO MoveOnBoot also enables you to move files that are locked from one location to the other. All you need is to select the source file and the destination for your file and EMCO MoveOnBoot will handle the rest.
Rename a file – EMCO MoveOnBoot can help you out in renaming a locked file. All you have to do is just select the source file and type in the new name for the file and it will be renamed on next reboot.