If you, like me, surf daily on Internet to search more software to download and, most of all, is on RapidShare like sites, this software is for you !!!!
FreeRapid‘s a simple Java downloader that supports downloading from Rapidshare and other file-sharing services. Simply copy and paste your links from a browser to this application. FreeRapid Downloader will handle the rest itself. No more clicking or uncomfortable waiting.
- support for concurrent downloading from *multiple services
- downloading using proxy list
- download history
- smart clipboard monitoring
- automatic checking for file’s existence on server
- auto shutdown options
- automatic plugins updates
- simple CAPTCHA recognition
- works on MS Windows, Linux and MacOS
- easy to use
- multilanguage interface – Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Chinese, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- looks amazingly
- simply works!
Currently supported services are:
- Rapidshare.com (+ premium account)
- Megarotic.com and Sexuploader.com
- Usercash.com (crypter)
If you need is, simply go to this site and enjoy 😉
So, you’re the proud owner of a new PC. You anxiously open the box, dumping out the contents, casting the instructions aside. You feverishly push your old PC off the desk and get the new one set up. On the floor lies a pile of plastic wrap and twist ties. Your brand spanking new PC boots up only to greet you with a plethora of pop up advertisements pestering you to pay for anti-virus software or sign up for a music service. Your desktop is littered with website links for ‘special offers.’ The system tray is already full of programs that continuously use your internet connection to make sure that you’re ‘up to date.’
“When did I ask for this?” you ask. Well, you didn’t and that’s where the PC Decrapifier comes in. The PC Decrapifier attempts to remove all of the crap on your PC that you never asked for or wanted. To manually remove all of this stuff by hand can take at least an hour (depending on the severity of the infestation.) The PC Decrapifier will detect the ‘crap’ on your system, you choose what to uninstall, then sit back and let the PC Decrapifier work its magic.
All of this stuff is placed on your new PC because the big companies like Dell, HP and others sell advertising space on your PC to put more money in their pockets at the expense of your time and frustration.
The PC Decrapifier is a program free for personal use to help the average computer user combat this problem. It is also available for PC technicians at a small fee to use as a tool in their everyday business to save a tremendous amount of time.
IP->Com is a freeware program to share all/any your COM ports remotely over your local network or the internet, simultaneously.
IP->Com allows any of the existing serial (RS232) ports on your PC to interface directly to a TCP/IP network. This makes it possible for any other computer on the same network to send and receive serial data through a remote serial port on the PC where IP->Com is running. You connect to the remote serial port by connecting to a TCP/IP port.
It was written in C++ using the Microsoft Foundation Classes, and therefore is reasonably small and efficient.
|Major Geeks Mirror|
|Low bandwidth Mirror||IP_Com v3.0.0|
Just select the COM port, and configure it, then select which interface address/port you wish to bind it to and then press Enable. Repeat for any other COM ports up to COM32. That’s all there is to it!
To download this freeware: (22KB)
Dr. Hoiby is the author of this little freeware.
Code written in C++. He can be reached at [email protected].
What is WhoLockMe ?
Have you ever bored by this Windows message : “Error Deleting File or Folder, … There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use.“, when you try to delete, move or rename a file ?
WhoLockMe is a little extension for your Microsoft Explorer. It permeets you to list all the process locking your selected file.
This freeware is a beta version, it Doesn’t work on Win9x or WinMe.
EMCO Software has brought out an intuitive and handy tool known as EMCO MoveOnBoot, the program has a very basic but very useful features that is very helpful especially when your files are locked by a system utility or any other program that prevents you from changing them. Have you ever faced a problem on moving, renaming or deleting files that are locked by your system? If this is true in your case then, look no further MoveOnBoot is the best solution for you. It enables you to perform those actions with ease that requires no hectic procedure.
When you want to delete a file, delete a file in a folder or delete a folder, simply move the file into the program and rename the files or folders that are locked, you can do all this in a breeze.
Below are the main features of EMCO MoveOnBoot:
- Very simple and easy to use interface.
- Delete a single or multiple files
- Delete a single or multiple files within a folder
- Delete a folder
- Move a file
- Rename a file
The main features of EMCO MoveOnBoot are described in more detail below:
- Very simple and easy to use interface – EMCO MoveOnBoot comes up with a simple and easy to use interface that enables you to get started in a few seconds.
- Delete a single or multiple files – MoveOnBoot enables you to remove a file(s) that are locked by your system with only a few mouse clicks.
- Delete a single or multiple files within a folder – You can also delete locked a file(s) located within a folder in your machine. Just browse to the folder where which you want to remove files. Now specify the file extension for the files you want to remove.
- Delete a folder – Do you want to remove a folder that is locked? Don’t worry you can do that as well with MoveOnBoot. Just select the folder that you want to remove and it will be removed on next reboot.
- Move a file – EMCO MoveOnBoot also enables you to move files that are locked from one location to the other. All you need is to select the source file and the destination for your file and EMCO MoveOnBoot will handle the rest.
Rename a file – EMCO MoveOnBoot can help you out in renaming a locked file. All you have to do is just select the source file and type in the new name for the file and it will be renamed on next reboot.